Hiring and Managing Caregivers
At Meaningful Care Services, Inc., we understand that sometimes elderly client can be worried about the authenticity of the caregiver. We as an agency have insured and bonded all of our caregiver to insure safety of the households we are taking care of At Meaningful Care Services, Inc., we screen; train; manage, and eventually deploy and match our caregivers to families that need them.
We ensure that all of our caregivers:
- Have several years of verified caregiving experience.
- Fingerprinted Legally authorized to work in U.S.A
- Speaks and write English fluently
- Intensive background check
- Face to face interviews conducted
- TB clearance
- Registered under the Home-Care Aide Registry (Section 1, Article 6 of HCSPA)
- 5 hours of entry level training: 2 hours of orientation, 3 hours of safety training
- Personality and heart to care for others
With our experienced and trained caregivers, you can expect:
- You and your loved ones are in safe hands. For example, even if you aren’t home, you can rest assured that someone is taking care of your elderly loved one.
- Your family’s privacy will be respected and kept.
- You and your family will receive topnotch services that match all of the needs and requests that you need.
5 hours of entry level training: 2 hours of orientation, 3 hours of safety training